Organic Saarinen Chair-Textile*
- The chair is covered with a quality patchwork fabric with Natural colour legs
- The Organic Chair is a co-creation of Charles Eames and Eero Saarinen for the “Organic Design in Home Furnishings” competition held in 1941 by the Museum of Modern Art. Technically, the designs were ahead of their time
- The chair is exemplified by the Eames Plastic Chair and the Tulip Chair by Eero Saarinen
57cm Long | 72cm Wide | 87cm High
Seat Height – 45cm
The Organic Chair has a laminated seat shell, solid timber legs and upholstery..
- Materials – polyester/cotton blend upholstery
- Seat Height – 45cm
- Legs – Solid Wood
- Suitable for commercial use
*This is a ZINZAN replica of the original design.
Availability: In stock